The 2019 Idaho Legislature did not reauthorize all existing administrative rules as they have traditionally done in the past. §67-5292 states that all administrative rules automatically expire on July 1 unless extended by statute. As a result, the Governor directed the Idaho Department of Fiscal Management and all state executive agencies to exercise necessary executive authority to minimize the impact on state agencies, and the public most importantly.
The PDC has posted a section of a special edition of the Idaho Administrative Bulletin which re-publishes the State’s administrative rules as temporary and proposed rules concurrently, with an effective date of June 30, 2019. This excerpt contains all the PDC’s IDAPA Rules. This approach ensures the state’s administrative rules will continue to have the full force and effect of law. This republishing also opens all PDC rules for written comments for 21 days after the date of this bulletin.
Below is a list of PDC rules that have been re-authorized by the governor. All these rules are open to public written comment for 21 days. To submit a written comment, please contact either your regional coordinator, submit your comments in writing to the Boise office of the PDC, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 61.01.01 – Rules Governing Training Requirements for Defending Attorneys and the Administration of Training Funds
- 61.01.02 – Rules Governing Uniform Data Reporting Requirements and Forms for Defending Attorney Annual Reports
- 61.01.03 – Rules Governing Contracts and Core Requirements for Contracts Between Counties and Private Attorneys for the Provision of Indigent Defense Services
- 61.01.04 – Rules Governing Procedures and Forms for the Application and Disbursement of Indigent Defense Grants
- 61.01.06 – Rules Governing Procedures for the Oversight, Implementation, Enforcement,and Modification of Indigent Defense Standards
- 61.01.07 – Rules Governing Standards for Defending Attorneys that Utilize Idaho’s Principles of an Indigent Defense Delivery System
- 61.01.08 – Rules Governing the Administration of Idaho’s Indigent Defense Delivery System – Rule Definitions